Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hot Dog, hot dog!

So it occured to me the other day that there is no place in town that you can get a good doggie, a hot doggie as it were. Why not? Although there are many that would argue that the hot dog is far from gourmet I beg to differ. We are bringing in some really great sauages, hand made no less, from Zenners in Portland. These are old family receipes, made with high quality ingredients to turn out a superior product. And they taste REALLY good. While we have had the English Bangers for a few months, we now have the Bratwurst and German style sauage too. We are selling these for you locals who need a good inexpenseive nosh. German or Bratwurst on a bun with sauteed onions or kraut will set you back a whopping $3.50, seriously. I know, I know. No need to thank me. We're just trying to do our part to help everyone get throught these troubled times. . . Cheers.

No comments: